Russell Sigler Award
Russell Sigler Inc. has established an annual award for outstanding sales achievement and named it the “RUSSELL SIGLER AWARD for SALES EXCELLENCE” in honor of its CEO and founder Russell Sigler. Russ is still active in the wholesale Heating and Air Conditioning distribution company he founded in 1950, one that for over 64 years has been an exclusive distributor of Carrier Corporation heating and cooling systems. At the age of 97, Russ epitomizes the core values needed to succeed in business; loyalty to his vendors, customers and employees, and a never ending insistence on providing the best products and services to those dealers who came to trust his company.
The RUSSELL SIGLER AWARD for SALES EXCELLENCE awards dealers points on a 100 point scale to reflect those same values Russ brought to the business. The Carrier dealer earns points for longevity as a Carrier dealer, points for loyalty in purchasing products from Sigler Wholesale Distributing, and points for growth in purchases of residential equipment, replacement parts and HVAC supplies. Those dealers that win the award rank in the upper 25% of all Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers in the Sigler market area, and besides the above ranking criteria, have already establish themselves as a premier Carrier dealer by meeting the Carrier factory requirements of Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer (CFAD);
- NATE certified technicians,
- Offering a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee backed by Carrier Corporation,
- Attending ongoing training in the areas of business improvement, and sales and service training,
- Adhering to requirements in insurance and business practices,
- Ensuring superior customer satisfaction through a customer satisfaction survey program.