HVAC Air Duct Cleaning in La Verne, CA
Why should I get an HVAC air duct cleaning?
- Air ducts naturally accumulate sizable deposits of dust and other contaminants over a period of years.
- Dirt deposits can reduce the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system and even cause physical discomfort and illness by degrading the quality of air you breathe indoors.
- Dirt deposits in your air ducts actually act as food for organisms such as dust mites.
Contaminates build up inside the return ductwork. Traditional heating and cooling systems recirculate the air in a home via supply air ducts and return air ducts. Many homes have inefficient filters, which trap less than 10 percent of the particulate that is circulated in the system. If not trapped by the systems air filter, the particulate accumulates in the duct work and on the internal components of your furnace or fan coil.
Cleaning your duct work eliminates these contaminates with the following benefits:
- Safeguard your health by eliminating potential causes of allergies and respiratory problems.
- Eliminate the dirt that acts as food for dust mites, bacteria, mold and other micro organisms.
McLay Services, Inc.’s expert technicians will use a video camera to show you where and how much contaminates have collected inside your vents. You will see the before and after cleaning process. Then we remove the registers and use the Rotobrush in each opening. The powerful vacuum collects debris and uses Hepa filters to remove tiny airborne particles. Finally, we sanitize your ducts and vents with an environmentally safe & EPA registered anti-microbial and wash each register cover, leaving your home fresh, clean and virtually contaminate free.